The goal of group training is to get the same understanding for the whole group. That enables a profound change in the team’s / group’s / organization’s way of operating. Group training is the most efficient and normally the quickest way to enhance the wellbeing of the whole organization. The power of a group is huge, especially after the training. This is not a “one-time shot”; when the understanding of the mind’s logic starts to open up, it will continue to deepen for the rest of the life and the people sharing the same understanding can support each other in that.
Some examples of possible ways of implementation (duration 1/2 day – 3 days, depending on the needs):
- Leadership training
- Management team training
- Training for a specific group within an organization, e.g. R&D team, sales team, HR team, identified key persons, HIPO’s etc.
Longer training (e.g. leadership training) usually includes at least two individual meetings with each participant. This is essential to ensure that every participant gets understanding and insights on a deeper, personal level. These trainings are insight-based, not information-based, although some information is always provided. Learning is thus everyone’s responsibility and the depth of learning is based on individual insights. Insight is the only key to permanent change.
Examples of the themes of training:
- Enhancing mental capacity and performance in the organization
- Increasing innovation and creativity
- Authentic leadership
- Resilience in organizations – how to increase it?
- The real origin of wellbeing at work
- Organization’s mindset – the key to success
- Improving change management by understanding the human mind
- The real cause of stress and how to reduce it permanently
- Work-life balance – how to do that?
- Wellbeing of the management team
The theme can be tailored to the team’s or organization’s needs. If you don’t find a suitable theme in the list, just check with me if your theme is possible to implement.